Bilderverkauf aller 50 km / Pictures on Sale every 50 km

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Hopefully Last Day in Russia

So today we started from our last sleeping place in Russia (N 53.97246°, E 75.03613 °) to Kazakhstan. I hope I will have some more time there to update the Blog. Wish us good luck for the border! Bye Bye until Kazakhstan.

This I was writting in the morning. But now we stuck at the border because they tell us we overstayed our Russian Visa. Although we have the papers from Irkutsk immigration that our registration is extended. Anyway this is just a Copie which is stamped an signed and now the want to have the Original. When I was in Irkutsk I wanted to have the Original but of course they did not want to give and said verything will be fine. So lets see. Now is saturday and they try to FAX to Irkutsk but for me it sounds impossible. We also can not go back since we do not have the russian temporary documents for the car anymore. Maybe we  have to sleep at the border two days or not. Lets see.

No comments: