Bilderverkauf aller 50 km / Pictures on Sale every 50 km

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Car Registration Part II, Never Ending Story

Today the car dealer called us and said we need new parking certificate. Häääääääääääää what why,... Because he need to much time to prepare the car and doing the registration the car parking certificate is not valid anymore, it is only valid for one month. These stuff drives me crazy, it is unbelievable. I mean if I am on the journey I know I have to be patient and I can be since then we have a time. But now there is no time at all, we could not do any preparation especially perparing inside the car ans so on. From my journeys together with my parents to africa and... I know that all the small stuff takes so much time and now this guy from the company is aksking us if it is ok if we get the car in the middle of April ?!?!? Hääääääääää Incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Furthermore I asked them to change from aluminium rims to steel rims. If aluminium cracks you have no chance of repair, but steel rims you just use a big hammer and can reach the next city. Anyway last time they told me they ordered and now they tell me for the current tire size there are no rims that fit and it will be ok to use aluminium rims. I think they just know Tokyo cowboys which drive a landcruiser in the city to pose and not to use in reall offroad. I can understand a little Japanese it is enough for very easy conversation but for such discussions it is really hard and epecially with Japanese since they never change there opinion, sometimes their minds are really fixed.

Maybe we should start next year (:), just kidding.

No comments: