Bilderverkauf aller 50 km / Pictures on Sale every 50 km

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Getting the most important Visa

From all you read in the WEB it seems that applying for russian Visa has to be done really carefully. Any mistake allows the embassy to decline your Visa request. Like if the names of the city which are written in your invitation are not exactly the same as in the application they can decline, if you have a miserable handwriting (as I have (:))) they can decline.....That made me a lot of head age since you do not know what else they are looking for. Furthermore applying in Japan for Russian Visa having German nationality is normally not possible only if you have a permanent address here. This is actually related to the regulations of Germany when Russians apply for German Visa. They also can only apply in Russia for German Visa even if they are in Africa rigth now. That means they have to go back to russia if they want to have the German Visa. It is understandable that the Russians do the same with the Germans, its like if you Germans are assholes we can do the same. However, that means I had to get a permanent address registering me here, which is only possible if I am here longer than 3 months, which is fortunately the case (:).

Furthermore you can find everywhere different information of which documents you need, actually for multiple entry 12 months business Visa a HIV test is required, but when asking in the embassy they we do not need. Calling there is rather difficult too, if you finally managed that
they pick up, then they tell you in perfect Englisch I am sorry I do not speek englisch, and just put you in the waiting queue with the nice music for 10 minutes. Finally I went to the embassy two time and at 27th of February I submitted our applications where I have to pay 6500 Yen since I am stupid German and Kotomi nothing. Anyway I just hope everything will be fine. In one week I will know.

Just to avoid any question and trouble I wear a suit (:).

No comments: