Bilderverkauf aller 50 km / Pictures on Sale every 50 km

Sunday, November 1, 2009

"Hitler kaput" and All problems are solved

28th-29th of September:

 

Just a few hundred meters after we  started we get stopped by the police. We are 4 people in the car but have just two seats. He looks quite angry on us. Again he want to have my driving license and sent it back to Germany, so I think please not the same game again. I tell him all Tajik buses are full like this. It does not help. So I explain him that I am just married and we are on the way to Germany. He gets friendlier when I started to speak Russian. Finally he asks if I am fascist. I just say "HITLER kaput" as this everybody knows from the Old Russian movies. He laughs gives me back my driving licence and says we just can go on with two people. We think we have no choice since we do not want to make him angry again. We start to take out the backpacks but he laughs waves with the hand and makes us understand that we should hurry and just drive away all four of us. He is the only policeman here he says, so do not worry.

 

We bring Nakamura family to the Afghan consulate and go on to the market to fill up our stocks of vegetable. We drive outside Khorog and find some place at the river where we wash our clothing. Unfortunately Kotomi feels not so well next day and we stay there one more night. It seems she eat something which was not good anymore. Well we thought maybe some bad tomato.

 

(N 37.52208°, E 71.59731 °)

No comments: